[EnglishLanguage 3041] Re: pronunciation as the key

Sally Bishop

s.bishop at aggiemail.usu.edu
Fri Oct 24 19:51:58 EDT 2008

I don't believe that there is one aspect of language that is the most
important. Learning is complex and there is no "one size fits all." What
happens in the educational experience depends on the student's needs and
meeting those needs. The most important element for me is finding out what
those needs are.

Sally