[EnglishLanguage 2682] Re: Effective Needs Assessment Strategies

Steinbacher Mikal

Mikal.Steinbacher at lwtc.edu
Thu Jun 19 18:37:05 EDT 2008

Martin,

Are you willing to share it? I teach levels 4-6, and will be teaching a block class with our core car mechanic instructor this fall. Gonna learn how fix cars too! A lady mechanic! :-)

This would be a good tool in all upper level classes.

Mikal Steinbacher
Instructor, ABE/ESL/English
Lake Washington Technical College