[EnglishLanguage 2593] free worksheets

Paul Rogers

pumarosa21 at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 13:32:12 EDT 2008

I have recently completed a series of writing lessons to be included in a workbook next year.
These include the basics - the alphabet, the numbers, etc.- and continue up to the subjunctive, plus nearly all of the irregular verbs.
Although bilingual, they can easily be adapted for an English Only class.
I can offer some of them freeof charge for teachers to use in class in exchange for feedback and evaluation/suggestions.
If you are interested, please contact me OFF LIST: pumarosa21 at yahoo.com
Paul Rogers