[EnglishLanguage 2419] Re: Reading and Adult English LanguageLearners

Hudson, Linda K

LHUDSON at houstonisd.org
Tue May 13 13:14:20 EDT 2008

Technology is the way to go with learning. Learning can definitely be
fun. People learn in many different ways. The more a person hears
something the better they can get at it. Repetition is the key. I agree
that it gives the students more momentum when they start to read.

Educationally yours,

Ms. L. K. Hudson, M.Ed.
Elementary Educator
"Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open." Sir
James Dewar