[EnglishLanguage 2974] Re: The Law

Diaz, Beatriz B.

BDiaz at dadeschools.net
Thu Oct 2 13:48:43 EDT 2008

Hi Catay,

I have tried to find the module you refer to in OTAN but have not been successful. Could you send a direct link to the material. I would love to see it and share it with our teachers.

Thanks.

Bea

Beatriz B. Díaz, Ed. D.

District Supervisor, Adult ESOL Program

Miami-Dade County Public Schools

Division of Bilingual Education and World Languages

1500 Biscayne Blvd. Suite 324

Miami, FL 33132

Phone: 305 995-2982

Fax: 305 523-0099