[EnglishLanguage 2966] Re: The Law

Ujwala Samant

lalumineuse at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 17:35:13 EDT 2008

Ted,

In France you're expected to get out of the car. Not
knowing that he had to stay put in the car, hubby
stepped out and then got the fright of his life, when
the gun was pulled out etc. I didn't express myself
well. I think we need to make sure that learners know
that they need to stay in the car until the officer
comes up to their window.
regards
Ujwala

=== message truncated ===