[EnglishLanguage 2878] Re: citizenship

Andrea Wilder

andreawilder at comcast.net
Wed Sep 24 13:23:23 EDT 2008

I don't know about "right" to "build myths." Myths kind of even out
a lot of difficult realities--difficult because people don't wan to
think about them, study them, know about thm--the realites.
Jeffferson's slave holding, for example. How exactly does "myth"
work here? Anyone want to work on this one? Good luck. Geo.
Washington wanted his slaves freed at his death.

Andrea