[EnglishLanguage 3124] Re: Free Website to Help Immigrants LearnEnglish http://www.usalearns.org/

cathy Shank

cshank at access.k12.wv.us
Thu Nov 13 10:50:43 EST 2008

The register button wouldn't work for me either. I had my colleagues try
and some can get in and others cannot. Some can get in one minute and not
the next. Some get in by double clicking on the buttons, and others require
just one click. It is very weird.

There must be some glitch in this site.

Cathy Shank

Phone: 1-800-257-3723 ext. 112 or 304-766-7655 ext. 112
Fax: 304-766-7915