[HealthLiteracy 510] Re: Wed. Question: Literacy Class visits to Hospitals

Nielsen, Gail

NIELSEGA at ihs.org
Thu Dec 21 23:23:27 EST 2006

Dear Dr Zeitz,
Your local hospitals may like to know that the Institute for Healthcare Improvement and Robert Wood Johnson Foundation are partnering in an innovation project to include health literacy techniques in helping patients understand in order to reduce harm from falls in hospitals and reduce unplanned readmissions
Gail

Gail A. Nielsen
nielsega at ihs.org
phone: 515-241-8626