[HealthLiteracy 432] Re: Multilingual health information resources

Julie McKinney

julie_mcKinney at worlded.org
Fri Oct 6 12:29:41 EDT 2006

Sorry, I forgot to add one thing that goes with the Health & Literacy
Special Collection's Multilingual health info list. There is a language
index that allows you to look up which sites include which languages.

Language Index
http://healthliteracy.worlded.org/index_language_a_m.html

Julie

Julie McKinney
Discussion List Moderator
World Education/NCSALL
jmckinney at worlded.org

>>> julie_mcKinney at worlded.org 10/06/06 12:18 PM >>>

Hi Everyone,

Recently we were looking for translations of materials into Urdu and
Swahili. We still welcome more ideas on where to get our own materials
translated, but in the meantime, here is a good list of materials
already available in different languages, sent in by a list subscriber:

Health Care Resources from Kaleida Health Libraries
http://library.kaleidahealth.org/resources/nonEnglish.asp

And another list from the Health & Literacy Special Collection:
http://healthliteracy.worlded.org/health-ed-3.htm

All the best,
Julie

Julie McKinney