[HealthLiteracy 399] Health Education dvds/videos

Viola Mejia

violam at sagesf.org
Tue Sep 12 13:55:25 EDT 2006

I was wondering if anyone had recommendations about where to find good
health education videos on a variety of adult health topics, HIV, HCV,
STI's, diabetes, heart disease, general health etc. I'm looking for videos
that are appropriate for low-education, low-income, marginalized populations
including the homeless and substance users.

Or even a place to start for adult health ed. videos would be great.

Viola Mejia

Health Counselor

SAGE Health Education and Prevention Services

Phone: 415-321-3155

Fax: 415-358-2729

1385 Mission Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, CA 94103

To receive the SAGE newsletter, please visit our website
<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\Viola%20Mejia\Application%20Data\Micr
osoft\Signatures\www.sagesf.org> www.sagesf.org, click on "Information
Center" and then "SAGE Newsletter."

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:

This email and any attachments are agency confidential and may not be shared
without permission. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution of this email or any attachment is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify
us immediately by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from your
system. Thank you for your cooperation.