[HealthLiteracy] International health literacy

Eastland, Julie

jeastland at ETS.ORG
Fri Feb 10 15:47:01 EST 2006

Hi Sabrina,
See Chapter 11 in the report "Learning a Living: First Results of the
Adult Literacy and Life Skills Survey." It will give you more recent
health and literacy information. It can be downloaded at
http://www.statcan.ca/english/freepub/89-603-XIE/2005001/pdf.htm.
Regards,
Julie

Julie K. Eastland