[HealthLiteracy 498] Re: Wed. Question: Navigating Healthcare

Tcccay2001 at aol.com

Fri Dec 15 12:14:28 EST 2006

Ditto! I would also like to know when the report is available on line. It
sounds like it will be most helpful. One of the areas that I will be working on
in the coming months is how to get word out to a very diverse population in
three counties in Texas. It is both a language challenge and a multicultural
population that I will be dealing with and any help that I can get in
reaching out to all of these people would be greatly appreciated.

leb

Lynn E. Bernhard, B.S.,C.M.
Director Galveston County CBO CHIP/Children's Medicaid
Chair Galveston County Community Resource Coordination Group
4428 Ave N
Galveston Texas 77550
Phone: 409-763-6502
Cell(c) 936-402-2968