[HealthLiteracy 474] Re: Wednesday Question: Giving Thanks

Tcccay2001 at aol.com

Wed Nov 22 11:04:36 EST 2006

Julie,

I am thankful for all of the wonderful that I have had the opportunity to
meet while working with the CHIP/Children's Medicaid program over the last
couple of years. I am thankful for the times we have spent together to reach out
to families and children who were in need of health insurance and could not
afford it without either Medicaid or CHIP. I have met some of the most caring
people that I have ever had the opportunity to know. And we have been able to
share some wonderful times. I wish everyone a happy and blessed Thankgiving.

Lynn

Lynn E. Bernhard, B.S.,C.M.
Director Galveston County CBO CHIP/Children's Medicaid
Chair Galveston County Community Resource Coordination Group
4428 Ave N
Galveston Texas 77550
Phone: 409-763-6502
Cell(c) 936-402-2968