[HealthLiteracy] Health Literacy and Health Information for Peoplewith Disabilities

Judy King

jking at uottawa.ca
Fri Jan 13 16:42:33 EST 2006

Hi Diane

This may not be exactly what you are looking for, but here are two links
to a research project conducted in Canada in 2004
"Barriers to Participation in Literacy Activities Facing People with
Physical Disabilities"

http://www.neilsquire.ca/section.asp?catid=123&subid=139&pageid=378

or through the National Adult Literacy Database based in Canada, at
http://www.nald.ca/fulltext/search/search_results.asp?oid=1&search_type=2&la
nguage_type=1&search_string=Neil+Squire+Foundation

Judy King
Ottawa