National Institute for Literacy

[NIFL-WORKPLACE] Fwd: Please Tune In

Donna Brian djgbrian at utk.edu
Fri Apr 16 11:23:26 EDT 2004

Hi list workplace subscribers,
I am forwarding the following notice that I received minus the attachments
because the list will not accept attachments. If any of you would like
more information about this, email me directly at <djgbrian at utk.edu> with
your email address, and I will forward the attachments to you directly.
Donna Brian
Workplace Literacy Discussion List Moderator
djgbrian at utk.edu