[Technology 1707] PLATO vs SkillsTutor

Stephen Goerdt

SGoerdt at dbq.edu
Tue Aug 5 13:06:08 EDT 2008

I want to set up a computer learning system for assessment and developmental instruction in the Academic Success Center at a small, private college and have narrowed my choices to PLATO and to Houghton-Mifflin's SkillsTutor. I'd like some feedback on these learning systems, including some cost comparisons. I am at sgoerdt at dbq.edu. Thank you!