[Technology 1622] Your input needed: seminal resources

Mariann Fedele

MariannF at lacnyc.org
Wed Apr 23 10:53:08 EDT 2008

Hello Technology list colleagues,

On a number of the NIFL lists we are seeking your input to develop a
bibliography of resources for adult literacy practioners. This is my
request for all of you!

What do you feel are the most important resources informing our field in
the area of technology and literacy? What are the seminal resources, the
timeless works that have had the most impact on our thinking and our
practice? I would guess that there are sources that are not online that
have had that kind of an impact as well as those that are available
online. Please also include the K-12 resources that are pertinent to
adult ed. We would like to be able to compile these resources into a
list with bibliographic information for our use, so if you have all the
information that will let us locate these resources, include that
information with your nominations. If you don't have all the
information, give us what you have, and I'll try to track it down.
Please send your suggestions to the list as a whole as it may stimulate
others thinking.

Thanks and looking forward to your input!

Regards,

Mariann

Mariann Fedele

Director,

NYC Regional Adult Education Network

Literacy Assistance Center

Moderator,
NIFL Technology and Literacy Discussion List
32 Broadway 10th Floor
New York, New York 10004
212-803-3325
mariannf at lacnyc.org <mailto:mariannf at lacnyc.org>