[Technology 1510] Social Networking Discussion Day 2

Mariann Fedele

MariannF at lacnyc.org
Tue Feb 12 09:43:21 EST 2008

Dear Tech list colleagues,

I would like to welcome Emily May from Opportunities for a Better
Tomorrow back to the Tech list to begin day two of our discussion on the
use of social networking sites in educational settings.

As Emily shares her program experiences, everyone on the list is
encouraged to share your experiences using social networking sites and
technologies with your students. Have you attempted a project with
students using social networking sites? How did it go? What were some of
the benefits, some of the obstacles?

Welcome back Emily!

Best,

Mariann

Mariann Fedele

Director,

NYC Regional Adult Education Network

Literacy Assistance Center

Moderator,
NIFL Technology and Literacy Discussion List
32 Broadway 10th Floor
New York, New York 10004
212-803-3325
mariannf at lacnyc.org