[Technology 1732] Re: The New Literacies: multiple intelligences and information navigation?

Joan Medlen

joan at ipns.com
Tue Sep 2 19:01:52 EDT 2008

HI David,

Can you clarify me where this might be taught? I think the target audience
is what I'm after.
As a health care professional, I *do* think we need to help with #1 and 2.
I need to think about the rest.

Joan
-------
Joan E Guthrie Medlen, R.D., L.D.
Global Clinical Advisor, Health Literacy & Communications
Special Olympics Healthy Athletes
joan at ipns.com
3638 SW Vesta
Portland, OR 97219