[NIFL-TECHNOLOGY:3091] RE: Learning Technologies in Nova Scotia Project

From: Sara E. Plantz (splantz@tiu11.org)
Date: Tue Jan 06 2004 - 09:51:49 EST

Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 09:51:49 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-technology@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Sara E. Plantz" <splantz@tiu11.org>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-technology@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-TECHNOLOGY:3091] RE: Learning Technologies in Nova Scotia Project

Jane,
This sounds like a fascinating and neede study. I'd like to see the
implications of technology access for distance learning. If you'd like to
discuss further, please feel free to contact me.
-Sara

Sara E. Plantz
Coordinator, ABLE-TIU Distance Learning Project
TIU Adult Education Dept.
6395 SR103 North, Building 58
Lewistown, PA 17044
p: 717.248-4942, ext. 113