[NIFL-ESL:10533] More on the NIFL-Assessment list guest discussions

From: Lynda Terrill (lterrill@cal.org)
Date: Wed Nov 03 2004 - 14:30:49 EST

Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 14:30:49 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Lynda Terrill" <lterrill@cal.org>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:10533] More on the NIFL-Assessment list guest discussions

Below is some more information regarding the first assessment list guest
speaker from NIFL-Assessment moderator Marie Cora.

Lynda Terrill
lterrill@cal.org

 *******
Hello everyone,

For those folks interested in joining the Equipped for the Future (EFF)
discussion with Peggy McGuire from November 8 through 12, we suggest
that you:

1.	View the EFF Homepage at http://www.nifl.gov/nifl/eff.html,
which provides you with a brief overview of the initiative.

2.	Check out the EFF Special Collection (click on EFF Special
Collection at bottom of homepage or go directly to:
http://eff.cls.utk.edu/resources//eff.html)
and peruse the collection for assessment processes, tools, and
materials.

3.	Would EFF users identify themselves, their state, and their
program, and let us know within what context you are working with EFF
(are you a classroom teacher, a program administrator, a staff
developer, a policy maker?)

Hope this helps to get people started.  If you have questions or
suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks!
marie cora
Moderator, NIFL Assessment Discussion List, and Coordinator/Developer
LINCS Assessment Special Collection at
http://literacy.kent.edu/Midwest/assessment/

marie.cora@hotspurpartners.com