[NIFL-ESL:10410] RE: TOEFL test prep.

From: Bonnie Odiorne (bonniesophia@adelphia.net)
Date: Fri Aug 13 2004 - 16:38:20 EDT

Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 16:38:20 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Bonnie Odiorne" <bonniesophia@adelphia.net>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:10410] RE: TOEFL test prep.

I've been teaching TOEFL prep, and I'm not certified in TOEFL either, but I
am in ESL through the state of CT. We use the Longman preparation, which I
like, though it's a tad nitpicky at times. There's a lot out there,
including on the Internet, I believe.
Warmest Regards,
Bonnie Odiorne Ph.D
ESL Instructor, Teikyo Post University