[NIFL-ESL:9906] FW: FW: learning styles inventory

From: Cathy Shank (cshank@access.k12.wv.us)
Date: Thu Feb 12 2004 - 10:27:12 EST

Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 10:27:12 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Cathy Shank" <cshank@access.k12.wv.us>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:9906] FW: FW: learning styles inventory

Donna Miller-Parker responded directly to me regarding my request (see
below) for a learning styles instrument.  She recommended an interesting
Meyers-Briggs Personality Type tool.  I could not follow her link, but
found "Learning to Learn -- with Style" at the following URL:
http://www.literacynet.org/lp/learn2learn/ and found the inventory
itself in the student section.

I would think this would be too wordy for students who were not at least
high intermediate level.  Has anyone else used it with ESL students?
Has anyone seen the video?

Cathy Shank
Phone:  304-766-7655 ext. 112 or 1-800-257-3723 ext. 112; Fax:
304-766-7915