[Workplace 1639] Re: Workplace Pre-Conference at COABE - SUGGESTIONS

Gardner, Diane P

dgardner at utk.edu
Wed Oct 29 09:02:56 EDT 2008

Stacey,

I was interested in reading and reviewing your suggested topics for
consideration for the Pre-Conference at COABE.

Could you speak more about the stackable certificates? Perhaps someone
from Ohio (and anyone else familiar with this concept) could add to the
discussion as well.

Thank you for your feedback.

Diane

Diane P. Gardner