[Workplace 1399] Re: COABE; national workplace conference

Susan Reid

sreid at workbase.org.nz
Wed May 21 01:30:22 EDT 2008

Thanks for doing this Donna

________________________________

From: workplace-bounces at nifl.gov on behalf of Brian, Dr Donna J G
Sent: Wed 5/21/2008 3:05 PM
To: The Workplace Literacy Discussion List
Subject: [Workplace 1396] Re: COABE; national workplace conference

Barbara and all,

I am actively working with a potential sponsor for the pre-conference. I should know their decision soon. Whether or not this particular sponsor works out, Workplace Discussion List members will be involved in the planning of the COABE pre-conference. Stay interested, and stay tuned for further developments. . . . . . .

Donna

Donna Brian

Moderator, LINCS Workplace Literacy Discussion List

Off-list contact djgbrian at utk.edu

workplace at nifl.gov <mailto:workplace at nifl.gov>

To subscribe/unsubscribe/change options/access archives: