[Workplace 1168] Career pathways Wikipedia article

Brian, Dr Donna J G

djgbrian at utk.edu
Fri Feb 1 16:04:06 EST 2008

________________________________

From: Julian L. Alssid [mailto:jalssid at workforcestrategy.org]
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2008 12:04 PM
To: Brian, Dr Donna J G
Subject: RE: Career pathways Wikipedia article

Greetings,

Workforce Strategy Center is always looking for new tools to encourage
continuing adoption of career pathways, and to educate policymakers,
elected officials, educators and the general public about the success of
career pathways around the country. Recently, we created a career
pathways article on Wikipedia, the widely used peer-built online
encyclopedia.

In order for the career pathways article to provide real value to
Wikipedia users, we need to add specific, documented information and
research about career pathways. We also need to link the career pathways
article to other relevant articles. We invite -- and encourage -- you
to post relevant information to the article at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Career_Pathways. Information about
Wikipedia, including editing articles and linking to articles, is
available at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:About.

Our hope is that this collaboration will build a body of work about
career pathways, and will prove to be a useful and easy reference source
for anyone who wants to learn about career pathways.

Best,

Julian

Julian L. Alssid
Executive Director