[Assessment 2004] Re: Participation Equality

Marie Cora

marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
Tue Jul 14 10:50:06 EDT 2009

Hi Michael,

Does VALUE have a discussion list for adult students? VALUE is at
http://www.valueusa.org/

Or perhaps there is another organization that sponsors a list for
students? Does anyone know?

Do practitioners use discussion lists with your students and if so, how
do you get feedback from them on their learning experience in that
venue?

Marie