[Assessment 1996] Re: {Disarmed} Re: Participation Inequality

Maryanne Donovan

maryann5 at frontiernet.net
Mon Jul 13 12:18:01 EDT 2009

Be forewarned: a Twilight vampire dons the Emperor's new clothes! Indeed,
major lurker here, and my reason for doing so is my schedule which is
comprised of two book contracts, teaching four college writing classes,
running an online business, (including content development, search engine
optimization, and site design), and finally, a part time job in search
marketing. Thus, I am always in skim mode and never feel qualified to
comment. I would love to be able to give more thorough reads to the posts,
but I simply can't because of their length.

Is there any way to create some sort of summary document? Perhaps someone
else out there might benefit from that as well? I've read enough to know
this is great stuff being discussed here, I am just too (unfortunately)
embroiled in the digital kaleidoscope to take the time these posts require.

Thanks for hearing me out.
My best,
Mary Anne Donovan