[Assessment 1789] Re: Adult Ed Math & Accuplacer, cont.

TUSCHHOFF, TAMMY

ttuschho at fccj.edu
Tue Feb 17 15:20:04 EST 2009

Tom, may I please get copy of your PPT? I have done something related to your work you might be interested in. I have layered the skills tested on the math portion of the TABE, GED, and our college placement test to identify gaps. They are on a single spreadsheet. I need to see the D and A levels of the TABE in order to complete my analysis.

Tammy Tuschhoff
FCCJ - Adult Studies
Jacksonville, Florida
(904) 632-3058