[HealthLiteracy 2568] Re: Online Library of Photo novels?

Andrew Pleasant

pleasant at AESOP.Rutgers.edu
Wed Dec 10 14:40:59 EST 2008

Hi - albeit a bit delayed ...

David Rosen some time ago asked a simple and very useful question (as
always) which is below. In reply, I don't think there is currently an
online collection of fotonovellas - and no one seemed to respond to
the question - so maybe there is not .. yet.

As I happen to have server space that is currently under-utilized, I
am happy to post whatever fotonovellas (and related forms) that folks
send me. This would be posted much like the current health literacy
curricula collection at
www.advancinghealthliteracy.com/curricula.html. (anyone can always
add to that just by sending me the info)

Along these lines, I also receive questions about tools for
evaluation of health literacy projects - so this is a third area that
I think may be useful to collect examples of and post online. So, I
am also willing to do the same for any evaluation tools that people
are willing to share.

As (or IF ..) I receive them, it is likely that a 'best' or 'most
manageable' way to post this will emerge .. so it may take a bit of
time to sort it out especially if there is a deluge .. but then again
it is free. :)

Best,

Andrew Pleasant