[HealthLiteracy 2547] Re: Spanish websites w/drug information

Julie McKinney

julie_mcKinney at worlded.org
Wed Dec 3 12:44:46 EST 2008

Hi Charles,

Try this, although I cannot speak for its literacy level:

GobiernoUSA.gov

http://www.usa.gov/gobiernousa/Temas/Salud-Nutricion-Seguridad.shtml

Best,
Julie

Julie McKinney
Health Literacy List Moderator
World Education
jmckinney at worlded.org

>>> Charles Jackson <cjackson at humana.com> 12/03/08 10:53 AM >>>

Hello, everyone.

I'm looking for free Spanish websites with information on drugs, ideally

at a low-literacy level. I do not find these sites in Spanish: Drug
Digest, AARP: Prescription Drugs, Merck Manual, NIH Office of Dietary
Supplements, Mayo Clinic: Drug Watch. I am trying to identify links
for
a Spanish version of wellzone.orgwhich is basic information in everyday
language. I welcome any suggestions for drug information sites in
Spanish. Thank you.

Charles Jackson
Project Manager
Humana Foundation, 500 W. Main St., Louisville, KY 40202
502-580-1245 telephone\voice-mail
502-580-1256 fax

which it is addressed and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material. If you
receive this material/information in error, please contact the sender
and delete or destroy the material/information.