[HealthLiteracy 2540] Spanish websites w/drug information

Charles Jackson

cjackson at humana.com
Wed Dec 3 10:30:09 EST 2008

Hello, everyone.

I'm looking for free Spanish websites with information on drugs, ideally
at a low-literacy level. I do not find these sites in Spanish: Drug
Digest, AARP: Prescription Drugs, Merck Manual, NIH Office of Dietary
Supplements, Mayo Clinic: Drug Watch. I am trying to identify links for
a Spanish version of wellzone.orgwhich is basic information in everyday
language. I welcome any suggestions for drug information sites in
Spanish. Thank you.

Charles Jackson
Project Manager
Humana Foundation, 500 W. Main St., Louisville, KY 40202
502-580-1245 telephone\voice-mail
502-580-1256 fax

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material. If you receive this material/information in error, please contact the sender and delete or destroy the material/information.