[HealthLiteracy 2506] Thanks to our guests and members for the Phonotonella wisdom!

Julie McKinney

julie_mcKinney at worlded.org
Mon Nov 24 17:16:07 EST 2008

Hi Everyone,

As I said before, while this is the last day of our formal guest
discussion, I am sure that we will continue to discuss phonovellas a bit
more this week and in the future. I know that Susan Auger, who had some
internet access problems today, plans to say more, and I hope others do
as well.

I would like to say a big THANK YOU to our guests, Susan Auger and John
Comings, for planning this discussion with me and sharing their
knowledge and experience with all of us. Thank you, Susan and John!
Thanks also to Rima Rudd and Laura Nimmons for sharing their expertise,
and to the others of you who contributed.

I will compile some of the resources mentioned during this discussion
and make them available to everyone.

Thanks again,
Julie

Julie McKinney