[HealthLiteracy 2406] Looking for definitions from students: What is Health?

Julie McKinney

julie_mcKinney at worlded.org
Tue Nov 4 14:19:17 EST 2008

Hi Everyone,

The adult learner magazine for social justice, The Change Agent, is
preparing its next issue on the topic of health. One thing they are
looking for is quotes from adult learners answering the question: What
is health?

If you work with adult learners and could ask them this question and
send the answer to me, that would be very helpful! (Even if we get a
few!) If possible, include a digital photo to go with it and their
permission to use it. You can send these directly to me at:

jmckinney at worlded.org

Check out The Change Agent at this link:
http://www.nelrc.org/changeagent/

Thanks so much!
Julie

Julie McKinney