[HealthLiteracy 2371] Re: Wednesday Question: Health Literacy Curricula for The Health Care Field

Lemay, Jillian

jillian.lemay at selecthealthofsc.com
Wed Oct 15 10:40:01 EDT 2008

Good morning Everyone,

America's Health Insurance Plans published an article on the Health
Literacy Initiative lead by Affinity Health Plan in New York. What this
insurance company is currently doing in the realm of health literacy may
help to answer some of the questions Ms. McKinney posed.

To access the article, please visit:
http://www.ahip.org/content/default.aspx?bc=31|130|136|24593|24600

Jill Lemay
Cultural Competency Coordinator
Select Health of South Carolina
PO Box 40849
Charleston, SC 29423-0849
843.529.5218 p.
843.569.7228 f.
www.selecthealthofsc.com
Mission: We help people get care, stay well and build healthy
communities.