[HealthLiteracy 2341] Re: Photo Novellas related to health

Janet Sorensen

Jsorensen at afmc.org
Fri Sep 26 11:34:41 EDT 2008

Ms. Augur, is there a link to your novella coloring book or is there a
way I can order a sample? We did a coloring book a while back with
Arkansas Medicaid for Hispanic children with asthma. It's still
available for Arkansas physicians at www.afmc.org/tools. Now we are
about to start work on a fotonovella and DVD slide show for Head Start
parents to improve their general health literacy. We have an excellent
illustrator so another coloring book for them to the parents to take
home and share with their kids might be a good supplement.
Thanks!
Janet Sorensen, tech and ed writer
Arkansas Foundation for Medical Care