[HealthLiteracy 2321] Health information in multiple languages

Charles Jackson

cjackson at humana.com
Tue Sep 23 15:20:52 EDT 2008

In an e-mail to the Discussion List a few days ago, I listed several
websites for basic health information in mulitple languages. I stumbled
upon this listing at the

National Network of Libraries of Medicine; how many of the listings are in
everyday language I cannot say.

http://nnlm.gov/outreach/consumer/multi.html#A1

Charles Jackson
Project Manager
Humana Foundation, 500 W. Main St., Louisville, KY 40202
502-580-1245 telephone\voice-mail
502-580-1256 fax

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material. If you receive this material/information in error, please contact the sender and delete or destroy the material/information.