[HealthLiteracy 2319] Substitute Word List Online

Marshall, Caroline

Caroline.Marshall at danhosp.org
Tue Sep 23 11:39:32 EDT 2008

Hello All,

I have found a number of substitute medical word lists. But I am
looking for something online where you can click on the word and the
alternative comes up or you type in the word and the alternative comes
up. I am trying to find something easy to use and user friendly for our
nurses here when they write patient education materials. Many of the
lists I have found are not very comprehensive.

Regards,

Caroline

______________________________
Caroline Marshall MLS, CHIP
Health Sciences Librarian

Horblit Health Sciences Library

Danbury Hospital, 24 Hospital Avenue, Danbury, CT 06810
V: (203) 739-7419 | F: (203) 739-7568 | caroline.marshall at danhosp.org
http://www.danburyhospital.org

This transmittal is intended for a particular addressee(s). If it is not
clear that you are the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
you have received this transmittal in error; any review, copying or
distribution or dissemination is strictly prohibited. If you suspect
that you have received this transmittal in error, please notify Danbury
Health Systems immediately by email reply to the sender, and delete the
transmittal and any attachments.
READER BEWARE: Internet e-mail is inherently insecure and occasionally
unreliable. Please contact the sender if you wish to arrange for secure
communication or to verify the contents of this message.