[HealthLiteracy 2296] Health Literacy ListServ posting

Bob Tavares

btavares at emmisolutions.com
Thu Sep 11 10:43:05 EDT 2008

Title: Asthma multimedia programs available for research efforts

Emmi Solutions is looking to provide our web-based programs to
organizations who are interested in researching the impact of
interactive multimedia on literacy, patient activation, and patient
outcomes. The programs are written at a 4th to 6th grade reading level
and combine narration, animation, and interactivity. The programs have
won health literacy awards from the Institute for Healthcare Advancement
and other groups.

We currently have over 100 programs across most conditions and
procedures but our current interest is in evaluating the effectiveness
of our Asthma solution. Research partners receive a subscription to our
services with training and support included. Please reply to
btavares at emmisolutions.com or (312) 568-4022. Thanks for your
consideration.