[HealthLiteracy 2285] September 16: Health Literacy and Adult Learners Webcast

Julie McKinney

julie_mcKinney at worlded.org
Tue Sep 9 13:32:03 EDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

Please see below for information on an upcoming Webcast form the
National Institute for Literacy. I'll let you know when the registration
opens up. I'd love to have you all participate!

All the best,
Julie
*********************

Save the Date: September 16

Health Literacy and Adult Learners Webcast

Advancing Health Literacy: Meeting the Needs of Adult Learners is the
focus of the Institute’s upcoming live Webcast on Tues., September 16 at
1 p.m. EST. Join Ian Bennett, M.D. of the University of Pennsylvania’s
School of Medicine and Graduate School of Education; Susan R. Levy,
Ph.D. of the University of Illinois at Chicago; and Andrew Pleasant,
Ph.D. of Rutgers University, and moderator Sandra Baxter for an engaging
discussion of new and emerging topics in health literacy. Submit your
questions and have them answered online during this live webcast.

Registration Coming Soon! Visit http://www.nifl.gov for updates.

Julie McKinney
Health Literacy List Moderator
World Education