[HealthLiteracy 2262] Re: CAUTION in printing out Medline tutorials!

Nielsen, Lynn

Lynn.Nielsen at lmunet.edu
Mon Aug 25 11:40:51 EDT 2008

"And I think we all agree that medical terms are necessary and also
important to include in some written materials."

They are, and you raise excellent points. I want to add that while
medical terms may be necessary, it is also necessary to restate medical
terms in commonly used words.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This communication may contain material protected by the attorney-client privilege. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the offices designated information technology person by telephone at 800-325-0900. You will be reimbursed for reasonable costs incurred in notifying us.