[HealthLiteracy 2173] Health Literacy Conference

Matt Gayer

mcggayer at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 23 14:27:44 EDT 2008

Hello,
I was hoping someone could give me some information on any health literacy conferences? My organization will be hiring a new health literacy staff member, and we would like to provide a training opportunity for the position. I work out of a county near St. Louis, Missouri, so if there are any conferences in the Midwest that would be great. Really though, any health literacy conference would be fine,but preferably have a date of early next year. Thanks for your help.

Thank you,
Matt

Matt Gayer
Community Health Intern