[HealthLiteracy 2128] Re: Health Literacy Curriculum

Maureen Lawlor

mlawlor at pmi.edu
Mon Jul 14 13:37:47 EDT 2008

This is great information. One of the courses in our associate degree
programs, Communications, now includes as one of the outcomes, "Develop
and increase health literacy through an exploration of health issues,
trends, and terms." I'm helping faculty find effective ways to meet this
outcome and this discussion list is most valuable. Thanks to all!

Maureen Lawlor, Ph.D., R.T., (R), (N)

Faculty Coordinator

Pima Medical Institute

9709 Third Avenue NE, Suite 400

Seattle, WA 98115

(206) 322-6100

Do, all day, with all your heart, with joy and energy.