[HealthLiteracy 2101] Re: Health Literacy Curricula

Rima Rudd

RRUDD at hsph.harvard.edu
Thu Jun 26 12:37:56 EDT 2008

"The Health Literacy Environment of Hospitals and Health Centers - Partners for Action: Making Your Healthcare Facility Literacy-Friendly" is, as Kaye noted, available on line. We had limited funds and were able to print enough copies to send out to all State DOE and State DPH as well as to a variety of hospital organizations in every state. We have a limited number left and will be happy to send out a copy on request to collaborative groups if you would kindly cover mailing costs [$10 check to Harvard University]. I will be looking for additional funds for another printing and will post availability.
Rima Rudd

Rima E. Rudd, ScD, MSPH
Department of Society, Human Development & Health
Harvard School of Public Health
677 Huntington Avenue
Boston MA 02115
Phone: 617 432 1135
fax: 617 432 3123
web: www.hsph.harvard.edu/healthliteracy
www.hsph.harvard.edu/sisterstogether

>>> "Kaye Beall" <kbeall at onlyinternet.net> 6/25/2008 2:11 PM >>>

Does anyone know if "The Health Literacy Environment of Hospitals and Health
Centers - Partners for Action: Making Your Healthcare Facility
Literacy-Friendly" curriculum developed by the Harvard School of Public
Health, Health Literacy Studies, is available in hard copy, and how to order
it? I found the curriculum at:
http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/healthliteracy/curricula.html
Thanks,
Kaye