[HealthLiteracy 2087] Baby Basics Initiative for WIC families

Matt Gayer

mcggayer at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 20 17:15:49 EDT 2008

Colleagues,
I have posted before about our WIC Health Literacy program that the county health departments I work for are creating. One major aspect of this program is likely to be the adoption of the Baby Basics Initiative from the What To Expect Foundation. I was wondering if anyone was familiar with this program,and its level of success. I have been so far unable to contact the foundation, but hope to soon. Thank you, and have a good weekend.

Matt

Matt Gayer
Community Health Intern
Jefferson County Health Department