[HealthLiteracy 2073] Re: Medical Provider Health Literacy Education

Seubert, Douglas

seubert.douglas at marshfieldclinic.org
Thu Jun 12 11:09:08 EDT 2008

Matt and others interested in health literacy toolkits for providers:

I am continuously working on and updating our health literacy toolkit at Marshfield Clinic. It is on our Intranet, so there isn't a way I can give you a link that will work so you can see it. So I converted the web site to a PDF file and attached it (it kinda got mucked up in the conversion process). It will give you an idea of what I have included in our toolkit. If the links connect to another sections of our Intranet, they won't open for you. If you want to see the content that's under any of these links, let me know and I can convert those pages too and send them via email.

Doug Seubert
Quality Improvement & Care Management
Family Health Center/Community Heath Access

Marshfield Clinic
1000 N Oak Avenue
Marshfield, WI 54449
www.marshfieldclinic.org/quality

(715) 387-5096 (1-800-782-8581 ext. 75096)
seubert.douglas at marshfieldclinic.org