[HealthLiteracy 2068] Re: Universal Precautions Toolkit for PrimaryCare

Esparza, Julia M.

jespar at lsuhsc.edu
Tue Jun 10 14:18:00 EDT 2008

Chris,

I just put this resource on the Health Literacy Alerts
http://healthliteracyalerts.blogspot.com
<http://healthliteracyalerts.blogspot.com> blog that I have. Cool
materials.

Julie

Julie Esparza

Clinical Medical Librarian

LSU Health Sciences Center - Shreveport, LA

LSUHSC-S Medical Library Evidence Alert

http://lsuhsc-sevidencealert.blogspot.com
<http://lsuhsc-sevidencealert.blogspot.com/>

Health Literacy Alerts