[HealthLiteracy 2058] health literacy assessment survey

Janet Sorensen

Jsorensen at afmc.org
Fri Jun 6 12:00:47 EDT 2008

Matt, if you or whoever replies to you would cc me (or possibly the
whole list if anyone else is interested), I'd greatly appreciate it.
We're working on assessing the health literacy of the Medicaid
population in a specific county in Arkansas, and I'd love to see some
examples of this kind of survey or other tools. Thanks!
Janet Sorensen
Arkansas Foundation for Medical Care