[HealthLiteracy 1962] Re: Health Literacy Interventions

Lilian Hill

lilian.hill at usm.edu
Fri Apr 25 16:28:43 EDT 2008

Does anyone know of research that involves the use of visuals to communicate
health information to low health literate people and that also involves a
partnership between healthcare and adult education? I have lots of examples
of research about the first part but I do not have any good stories of
research that involves both parts. I would really appreciate learning about
your stories.

Lilian H. Hill

Assistant Professor of Adult Education

University of Southern Mississippi

#5027, 118 College Drive

Hattiesburg, MS 39406-0001

601-266-4622

FAX 601-266-5141

Make visible what, without you, might perhaps have never been seen.

Robert Bresson